Friday, July 22, 2005

Friday is gone...

It's official... I have deleted Friday!

Actually I deleted a post here for today so I guess it wasn't suppose to be. It posted twice for some reason and I could only find one of them in the files to delete. I had to do something, so I got rid of it hoping it would only make one of them go away. I was wrong. Friday is officially gone! Hope this doesn't screw up anyones weekend plans hehe :)

We're staying home from camp tonight and heading up for the day tomorrow to work on the plumbing without the dogs being there. It will be so much easier. If we get it all fixed we'll spend Saturday night up there. We're also under a thunderstorm advisory for today and tonight so staying home is no biggy tonight. I can't wait to just hang out with the fam' and chill. Money is tight this week, but I'll eat 2 nights of beanee weanee so we can rent a movie tonight. I haven't head of anything new and exciting coming out lately... anyone have any suggestions? PG13 though and not too scary. Something an 11 year old would like, but that won't put Mom and Dad to sleep! lol

Have a great Friday (oppps forgot I deleted Friday) Have a great weekend... eerrr have a a good time with what little I left of the weekend.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home