Thursday, July 14, 2005

Knock, knock, knock

8:27 pm and there's a knock at the door. Guess who? It's Mr. Mathew! 27minutes after his plane hit the ground and he was over saying "Hi" to Mikey. LOL Now that's a friend! Mikey is over helping them load the truck right now.... Matt asked if he could spend the night. I'd like to say yes, but I have a feeling they're going to be loading that truck until almost midnight. I won't be letting Mikey stay out that long because I know he'd be totally miserable for the rest of the weekend. Besides I talked to Matts mom earlier today and she wasn't too keen on the idea of him spending the night.

We went up to camp today to just have lunch and see how things were doing up there. Looks like Mary O. may owe Kathy a real Philly cheese steak sandwich. Dave and Laurie still had no camper. Mary has until Saturday for one to show up, but it's looking like she may have lost the bet. We had lunch in the new camper and it was so nice to be able to sit at the table without feeling like sardines all rubbing elbows and not having room to get your food to your mouth. lol We really were quite the site to see at our old table. We aren't exactly a small family LOL

I've been sleeping late in the mornings for some reason. Only thing I can think of is the heat is getting to me. It always makes me really tired, but I haven't been out in it too much. I just wish this heat would break. My Dad had a reading of over 100 here today. UGH! at that time we were in cool Barnes and Nobel getting in a supply of books and magazines! (it was an awesome excuse to soak up some of their A/C! our local B&N was almost too cold, but we didn't complain one bit! :) LOL)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home