Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Sharing Pictures and crafts

Here's what kept me busy yesterday and my mind off other things.

The first thing I did was feed the birds and snap a few pic's of the flowers in my garden.

The first one is a close up of my calendula plant. I hope be able to get enough peddles off it this year for a small batch of soap.















The next two are a great example of why I love digital photography and the ability to manipulate photos. It almost brings me back to being in a dark room once again.

Uncropped... I like the bug on the leaf, but watch what bringing the subject into it's own frame can do for the overall look of the picture.














Crop
ped















Now here's my crafting for the day.
I was in Wal-Mart Friday night with Sherm and ran into these beads in the craft department. They were just too pretty to pass up and the price was fantastic. $1.88 for 5 of the flowered beads the all of the white spacer beads. They were hanging on a hang card just as I've used them here (I used 2 cards of the beads). I just restrung them on some Tigertail and added a clasp that I had here at the house. I also picked up the watch at Wal-Mart too for $6.88 also in the craft department.














While I had my beading supplies out I also made this bracelet and matching earrings. I love the look of these beads.














Off to get ready to go to camp for the day. I can't wait to finally get the new camper set up with all of our stuff in it! Have a great day.

2 Comments:

Blogger Colleen said...

Very cool pics! Love the jewelry too, very pretty beads. Glad to see you're doing better. :)

12:43 PM  
Blogger Lisanne said...

Gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!

4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home