Monday, August 15, 2005

Catching up and sharing a project

Well Mikey is down in Virginia visiting his Dad. It was a semi-uneventful trip down. I say semi-uneventful because there is now a motorcyclist in PA that might think twice about riding in a cars blind spot for 10 miles! I almost hit him. He had been in my blind spot... I thought he got off the highway at the last exit 10 miles back. If it weren't for my hearing I would have had him against the wall, but I could hear as I'm changing lanes something that shouldn't have been in my left ear. I still don't understand why he never blew his horn or backed off... there was no one behind him! UGH!

So... Sherm and I have had a quiet house to ourselves *giggle* actually Mikey doesn't make that much noise. It's been strange. I miss my boy! I talked him yesterday on the phone and asked him if he missed us and he said "no". UGH! Kids! I'm sure he's just messin' with me! We've been hanging out watching TV and enjoying some "us" time :) I got into some jewelry making last night and even thought the bracelet was a big pain in my butt it came out quite nicely. It has 2 strands of wire that have fixed placements of beeds and then a third strand that has floating beads on it. My Sister already snagged it from me. Gone.. bye, bye... see ya! I didn't even get it out of my hand and she had it on hers. LOL The earrings are mine though. They have sterling silver ear hooks and the head pins are also sterling silver. I have enoough beads left to make a matching bracelet.... tonights project!

2 Comments:

Blogger Colleen said...

Very cool jewelry! Enjoy your quiet time now, cause he'll be back before you know it. :)

9:31 AM  
Blogger Terri said...

Thanks Colleen! Have "A" and "Z" started the new school year yet? Mikey goes back on the 7th.

11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home