Thursday, August 25, 2005

I'm here....

Just had a blah week. Didn't feel like doing much of anything. No reason really... guess I was in a lazy mood is all. Nothing is wrong. Just felt like "hangin' out".

::Things Found::
So... how many of you have been wondering where my "Things Found" topic is? Well it's lost. Not really lost, but I never did find much of anything this week. Thirty five cents in the washing machine, a screw stuck in the bottom of Sherms work boot and a screw from one of the many computers we have floating around the house(it's one of the case screws). Nothing to major. Hope it changes this coming week... I'm out of "mad money" LOL

I'm off to The Great New York State Fair tomorrow (Friday) with Mikey and my sister. Sherm has to work, but he doesn't mind us going without him. He totally hates the fair.... can't stand crowds at all. We live about 6 miles from the fair grounds and we decided to take the bus in the morning and have Sherm pick us up at about dinner time. My sister is all freaked out about taking the bus, but I'm insisting. It beats paying for parking, finding a parking spot and then walking to the car at the end of the day when your beat. This way we're dropped off at the main gate and when we're ready to come home... we pull up a piece of grass near the closest gate and call Sherm on the cell phone to come and get us.

I better run... we've got an early morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home