Thursday, August 04, 2005

Playin' around

I got playing around with paintshop the other day while I was resizing some pic's from the camera and came up with a few cool takes on one of the pic's.

Here's the original.. a Rose of Sharon blossom from my Dad's house...


Same pic in black and white...



And finally my take on a Warhol inspired multi image, image lol


It's going to 95 or higher today. We're suppose to get a little break in this heat over the weekend, but then it's right back into the heat next week. I can't wait for it to be over with! I'm off now to boil up some spaghetti and toss in the fridge for dinner so it won't be such an oven in here at dinner time. I'll re-heat it in the nuker later.

1 Comments:

Blogger Colleen said...

Those are too cool! Speaking of cool, try to stay cool today. :)

10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home