Thursday, August 18, 2005

Yay, my boy is home!

My boy is home again!! Woo Hoo!! He needed to see his Dad and I wanted him to go for a visit, but I'm so glad he's home again. I missed ya Kid-O!! (((Mikey)))

The trip down and back was totally uneventful! Thank goodness! The weather was perfect and no rain this time. We also made it back during daylight too.

Tomorrow we're going to camp for the weekend and even though I said I was going to do my "Things Found" on Fridays, I'm going to hold off until Monday. I found very few things this week. Strange. Could be now that I'm looking for things I'm not finding anything. Go figure huh? lol Think I'll go out exploring in the campgrounds and down around the lake. Bet I find a few things there.

While you're here, check out this site... http://www.goddammo.com/ The guy who runs it works at Sherms shop. Kinda cool if you ask me! I'm also going to add him to my links on the right.

Have a great weekend everyone!

1 Comments:

Blogger me said...

I haven't found a thing, and that includes my brain! LOL You suppose people heard about your project and decided not to drop anything this week? ;)

4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home