Friday, September 09, 2005

It's Friday...

Yep... it's Friday and I survived the first 1/2 week of school and getting up before dawn cracks. I'm looking forward to the weekend. We're planning on coating the driveway and hanging out relaxing. I also want to try and get some of my spun yard Kool-Aid dyed.

::Things Found::
I'm not sure what these things are. The first one was on my washing machine. I'm assuming it's something Sherm found in the washer when he ran a load of clothes. Maybe he knows what it is. The last thing I found was out in the road. Both of these are tiny. The botton one is a touch over a 1/4 inch wide. No idea what it is. I found it out in the road by my Dad's house when Mikey was mowing his yard.

2 Comments:

Blogger me said...

I hate having to get up before dawn!

I found a quarter this week, but I spent it already! :)

3:58 PM  
Blogger Terri said...

It sucks when you have to spend your mad money.

Don't know what I'm doing up at this hour. I have be up fairly early in the morning. Zzzzzz I'm tired.

11:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home