Saturday, September 17, 2005

Not so blah today!

Feeling not so blah today. I hate when a funk comes over me and I can't shake it, but it's gone now and who knows what yesterday was about. For all I know it could have been a hormonal thing... YIKES!! I can't believe I typed that!! *SCREAM*

Today is going to be spent doing things around the house. The livingroom carpet needs shampooing. Had to have a little chat with our older dog this morning.... it's her fault the shampooer needs to come out. The machine known to her as "the water filled sucky machine". She hates it! She had big sorry eyes at the end of our chat. How can you be mad at big sorry eyes? *Sigh* they get ya every time! And the kitchen floors now feels funky too so I might as well mop it.... I hate cooler fall type humidity. It's so different from hot summer humidity. This feels like everything is sticky and dirty. *YUCK*

**BLOG NOTE**
Over the weekend I'm going to be working on a new layout for my blog so if you arrive in the middle and things look a bit "off" just bear with me... it won't take me too long, but because I'm not on my own server anymore things have to be put in place and be made public before they are totally ready and while I work out the kinks.

What are your plans for the weekend?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home