Thursday, September 01, 2005

Shopping with a boy

My sister and I took Mikey school shopping yesterday at . He got a new pair of jeans (those faded worn looking kind), 5 new t-shirts all with cool sayings on them, a black hoody, a pair of black Mack work boots complete with steal toes!, and a new messenger type book bag. The only thing we're lacking to complete school shopping is 2 IBM formatted disks with carry cases. I know we don't have any on hand so I'll have to grab those this weekend.
While were in the shoe department he was getting crabby because my sister was looking at shoes for her.... I couldn't see her in any of the shoes she was looking at, but that's besides the point. He was acting up and being a bit rotten. I told him to go sit down until we were done. Of course I think he called me a jerk in there somewhere too because he was "faking" a headache and I called him on it" SO he sat down for a few minutes, but then I guess he realized how he was acting and then started to try to make the best of being in the ladies shoe isle looking at shoes that would never be bought. My sister often looks at things that she'll never buy just to talk about how "in style" they are or whatever.. blah blah *rolls eyes* I usually stand and say "yes" "uh huh" " yep" and agree just so she isn't talking to herself hehe :) anyway....When my sister held up these shoes


What comes out of his mouth?
"Yikes!, hello... I have 5 toes, not one long pointy one!" ROFL!!

ok so what are the gas prices in your neck of the woods?

On Monday I put $20. in my car and it didn't take it up over half a tank! oh how I wish we still had our little 2 door Geo Metro!! It was one of the 3 cylinder ones and we could go almost 2 weeks on a tank of gas!! Sherms thinking of leaving the company truck at the shop and driving his motorcycle to work. He's getting 42 miles to the gallon with the cycle. The only problem with that is rain. I don't think his boss cares, but Sherm is looking to save the business a few dollars.

4 Comments:

Blogger Lisanne said...

OMG, that response just TOTALLY made me laugh, LOL!!! :) My first thought when I saw that picture ~ pretty shoes! hehe :)

7:35 PM  
Blogger Terri said...

Lisanne, Mikey said "LOL" He want's to know if you have one toe! ROFL!

9:48 PM  
Anonymous Lizz said...

Hi, Terri! Tell Mikey that we call those shoes KBITC shoes. (kills bugs in the corner)

6:16 PM  
Blogger Terri said...

LOL Lizz! He got a hoot out of that.

Honestly I have to agree with him. Give my toes room to wiggle. Gimme my Birkies and nothing else... well, maybe Tevva's for hiking, but I'd rather go barefoot than cram my feet in those shoes.

10:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home