Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Tee's, News, Peace and a question...


I was sitting here wondering what I should blog about this morning. I can imagine some of you are getting tired of reading how I cleaned this or did that, or washed clothes or chased the puppy... blah, blah BLAH! Sometimes I get tired of writing about those things so BLAH to blah, HA!

So I was surfing the net and checking out the craftster forum when I remembered I wanted to find a tee shirt for Mikey and there it was.... a tee shirt for Sherm! HA! Then I found a tee shirt for me! And this one would be funny for Mikey, but wouldn't be allowed at school! :O

Here's a link for Colleen.... Something you might not have heard about. It's not exactly the kind of news family might pass on.

Teresa... what's up with your house? Did your mom sell it for you or did the neighbors just decide to move in. They have an extension cord running across the yards for power.

Moving on....

::Today is::
Internation Day of Peace
Miniature Golf Day
World Gratitude Day
also
The last full day of Summer

ok off to dye some of my handspun yarn
Have a great Wednesday!

6 Comments:

Blogger me said...

finally a blog I understand! I am new to this and I keep hitting next blog to get ideas of what blogs are like most of them I hit on are in differant languages and the other half are things I don't understand
this blog I like!!!

9:17 AM  
Blogger Terri said...

Hi Robin! Thanks for stopping by. Glad you like my blog. I often worry I'm not offering anything interesting to folks. Glad too I helped you understand a bit more about blogging. I'll stop by your blog and say howdy :)

10:11 AM  
Anonymous Lisanne said...

OMG, I *so* love the "ass crack" one! That made me laugh SO hard!!!

1:01 PM  
Blogger Colleen said...

He has a problem, but isn't dangerous? He's prohibited from "committing any crimes." Are these people all stupid???? He's a creep & deserves to be locked up!!!! I just don't get people. Our little town of 3500 had an incident this week-
http://www.wyff4.com/news/4995131/detail.html

2:25 PM  
Blogger mrsgeno said...

LOL love the ass-crack shirt I want one for matt,
yea she sold it to the next door neighbors lol guess they are moving in already or they maybe painting or something

11:41 AM  
Blogger Terri said...

Lisanne ~ I almost spit coffee all over when I found it. I think there'll be a few of those in my shopping bags around Christmas. Both the guys here loved it!!

Colleen ~ Yikes that was scary! At least it was found out before hand.

Teresa ~ Gotta thank you for selling to someone cool! Ass butt next door here has piled more crap behind his shed. You can hardly walk between it and your house! I don't know why no one has made him move any of it. Who has the insurance on your place?

9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home