Monday, September 19, 2005

Tired, laundry.. tired of laundry LOL

It's wash day! Yee ha! NOT! I didn't realize that all last week Mikey was putting on his new school shirts while he was home sick instead of his older grub/play shirts. Now I have to wash all his good shirts so he can have something to wear the rest of this week. UGH! kids LOL

I couldn't get to sleep last night. When I finally drifted off I felt like I was still awake. I hate that feeling. I couldn't stop my brain. It was like a pinball machine. Pinging and binging thoughts around and then just when I thought it was about to slow down something else would catch my brain and set off another round of thinking. Sleeping tonight should be a breeze.

Off to run a load of wash. Happy Monday everyone!

2 Comments:

Blogger Colleen said...

I'm boycotting laundry today! Maybe I'll do it tomorrow. I've got soap to make today. Wasn't the race awesome yesterday??? Bummer Tony just couldn't push it in the end to win. Oh well! :)

9:25 AM  
Blogger Terri said...

Tony has enough wins for the year lol j/k It would have been cool if Martin could have gotten up there and won. I'd love to see him *finally* get a championship.

8:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home