Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Yarn part 2



Well here they are... the final product from my first yarn pictured in the post below.
They are a bit short, but will be nice with a long sleeve shirt or sweater this fall. oh and speaking of fall... the weather man mentioned that horrid winter cuss work.... well... 2 horrid winter cuss words... LAKE EFFECT!! I think it's lake effect rain, but it's still lake effect. It'll be a cold rain coming in over Lake Ontario. Brrrr..... hey... that's not a bad name for this yarn..... lake effect. The blue is the same color blue you see when sun light shines through a snow bank.

4 Comments:

Blogger Colleen said...

Ugh! I don't envy you with lake effect anything. :) We keep hearing it's gonna be a nasty winter this year. Sorry, but I'm glad I won't be there to deal with it!

9:01 AM  
Blogger mrsgeno said...

LOL lake effect, lake effect you will get lots of lake effect. while I am sitting next to the pool,or hanging out in the hot tub, cooking my turkey out on the grill

i won't miss the snow at all

1:59 PM  
Anonymous Lisanne said...

I *love* that color blue. And I think that "Lake Effect" is a wonderful name!

12:18 PM  
Blogger Terri said...

Colleen - I just wish I could see all those southerners when you and John go out driving when it's icey down there.

Teresa - yeah well..... ummm ... I hope your turkey falls in the pool and the hottub goes cold! *stonps foot* so there! :P

Lisanne - I still can't believe I got that color from kids drink mix!

7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home