Monday, October 31, 2005

Happy Halloween!


Ghoul Morning...

Vhere half I bean? Sick.. blahahahaha....
No, really... I was...

I had the most horrid night sleeping Saturday night. Fever, tossing, turning, chills, hot, couldn't wake up to take anything, strange dreams over and over and over, moaning in my sleep or at least I felt like I was moaning.. I could have been dreaming about it though. By the time I woke up and was able to think about getting something in me, Sherm was awake for the morning too and got things for me. I was so damn weak all day, but I am feeling a touch better today. I'm sure it's a really bad sinus/ear infection. Saturday night watching TV my ears were just ringing and ringing. I live in a mobile home and it truly sounded like the tin can mobile homes are often picked on about. I'm doing a no no... self medicating. I'm taking a script that Sherm got when he had an ear infection, but had to stop taking because he had a reaction to it. I've taken it before so I know I'll be fine. I just couldn't see going to the Dr. or immediate care this week. We don't have the money for the co-pay. Sure, I could have asked Dad for it, but I don't want to have to do that. We had stuff here and I'm feeling better already.

On to other things...

:::Today is::
October 31, 2005
Halloween
Hallowe'en (from my scottish ancestors)
Samhain (for my Pagan brothers and sisters out there)
Also Remembering my mom who passed on October 31, 1983
This is probably why I love Halloween so much. It was also one of Mom's favorite holidays too.

::Some Fun Stuff::
Halloween from the History Channel
Some more really good info on Halloween at Wikipedia
Good Safety site for kids
I'll be relaxing today and playing Halloween Mahjong
Perhaps some Instant VooDoo is in order for the day as well

::Finally::
As of today there are only 18 days until the release

2 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

My mom loves Halloween as well. In fact she got Married(to her 3rd husband lol) on Halloween. :)

11:59 AM  
Blogger Colleen said...

Happy Halloween! Sorry you're not feeling well, hope you're better soon.

2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home