Thursday, October 27, 2005

It's....


Boxer Shorts Day!! Woo Hoo for boxer shorts! hehe

It's also Thursday... like one more day until the weekend and it's not getting here very fast. Not fast at all. This week has dragged. I can't wake up again. I've been napping during the day. A 2 hour nap yesterday. Totally missed the last part of All My Children yesterday. Woke up in a panic because of the phone ringing. I hate when that happens.

Three cheers for the White Sox! Woo Hoo! Woo Hoo! and Woo hoo!!
Way to go Sox!

::A note to Florida::
Rant warning!
You were warned to prepare! You were told to have at least 72 hours worth of supplies. The government can only do so much. Stop crying when you could have done for yourselves!
I'm so sick of people wanting the government to cover their asses. Whaaaaa.... "My baby needs milk" Hello? you should have had supplies enough before the storm hit... you live where hurricanes happen all the time.... take resposibiliy for yourself and get together an emergency kit. Don't stand there covered in bling and tell me you can't afford an emergency kit! UGH! Cash in some of that bling and take care of that baby you don't have milk for!

FEMA spokeswoman Nicol Andrews.... "...Obviously we can't put our supplies into harm's way (before a storm hits) because then our supplies and workers become victims themselves," she said.
Echoing Bush, she said residents had several days to prepare for Wilma and "it's really disappointing to see how underprepared so many people were."


I wish I could just shake some of these people sometimes. Only problem with that is the chance of shaking free the only few brain cells they have left... then the government would really have to take care of these no brain idiots!
End rant! LOL

I leave you today with....

Happy Thursday everyone!

4 Comments:

Blogger mrsgeno said...

look at all the pumpkins seeds you wasted lol,,,,,i feel the same way about these idiots who chose to live in an area that has huricannes then complain no one is helping them cause they were stupid and didnt leave when told to....
like texas ....where my child support comes from...was told office my support goes through was destroyed..so no support can go there...I told them I didnt care that I did not chose to live in an area that gets hurricanes and it isnt my problem...they needed to contact employer and get my money..or i would contact ny and have the employer fined...this after being told nothing could be done by 4 workers..i sent complaint to attorney general...well next day got a phone call...employer notified and support is on its way...hhhhmmmm and they said it couldnt be done lol

10:10 AM  
Blogger Colleen said...

That pumpkin is great!!! One thing I miss about NY, there are no "pick your own" pumpkin patches here. There's a local guy who grows them & sells them in his front yard - outrageous prices. $8 for Z's and $7 for A's. INSANE! The cheapest at the grocery store was $4! I am so used to paying $1. Oh well!

12:20 PM  
Blogger Terri said...

Wish I could take credit for carving that pumpkin, but Sherm foung that on the net a few years ago. I just might make one though... Don't know if I could give up all those seeds though like mrsgeno said. Yum!

I've been without child support since April myself, but I'm not pushing it. I know he's working his butt off and takeing care of his father. There is a screw up between NY and Virginia. They know where he is and where he's working and just last week got paperwork started. He's needed this time to get on his feet down there too *shrug*

Hey Colleen... now that's an idea for a business for you and John. Think of the fun and the excitment you could bring down there.. no one else is doing it! and I know a guy out in Elbridge that lives the whole year on his take from his pumpkin farm in the fall! Think about it! ching ching! lol

10:22 PM  
Blogger Colleen said...

Unfortunately the weather isn't cooperative when it comes to growing the pumpkins. We had 2 plants from seeds the kids planted last year that died in the heat. The guy we bought the pumpkins from grows his own, but said most of the pumpkins sold here are shipped from Ohio!

8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home