Saturday, October 08, 2005

Lazy day already

Yep... it's a lazy day already. We're just sitting here watching cartoons with Mikey. What a great family activity! LOL I'm only on my second cup of coffee for the day and we haven't been up that long.

Sherm's MRI went well last night. He had a closed one.... eek! It gives me the freaks just thinking about it. He said he actually had fun. Fun? I knew that man was strange when I met him, but this confirms it! No wait... this just shows that he's offically lost it!! His back trouble isn't in his back... it's in his brain!! hehe :)
j/k hunny..... love ya! Ya strange old poop *giggle* :)

I'm going to get started today listing some of our stuff on eBay. I'll toss up a link when I get things offically done. Mikey is even going to go through his toys and video games to see if there is anything he wants to get rid of. It's our virtual garage sale!

::Funny::
I might have posted this before, but I love it...

Knitting Blonde
A highway patrolman pulled up alongside a speeding car on the freeway. As the officer peered through the driver's window, he was astounded to find that the blonde behind the wheel was knitting.
The trooper cranked down his window and yelled to the driver, "Pull over!" at the top of his lungs. "No!" the blonde yelled back, "Scarf!"

1 Comments:

Blogger mrsgeno said...

LOL it must be those internet guys.. always wondered about him and geno lol

1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home