Monday, October 24, 2005

What a day...

I'm tired already! The puppy.. Miss Lucy Loo who isn't such a puppy anymore... she's over a year old, but she's been a royal pain in the butt all day. Barking out the front window at nothing.... staring at nothing... growling.... again at nothing

Or so I thought... I finally caught her in mid growl and got a look at what she's been keeping me running for all day....
On full zoom so it's farther away from the window than it appears here.... I have no idea how the dog saw it....















Here's a closer look...















Yep.. it's a tiny chipmonk that's been driving this dog bonkers all day!
I am glad I found out what was going on.... I didn't have much to blog about today and this was perfect! I'm going to try knitting again and maybe this time the chipmonk will stay away long enough for me to get more than 8 or so rows of this scarf done.... I all the years we've lived here I've never seen a chipmonk... not even over in the woods. Something tells me we're in for one heck of a winter.... oh and speaking of winter... we're under a severe winter weather watch for tonight and tomorrow! LOL

4 Comments:

Blogger mrsgeno said...

LOL hope you think of me as you shovel all that snow and kids are home from school

3:41 PM  
Blogger Colleen said...

Our puppy has been being bothered by a neighbors cat. The darn kitty keeps coming onto the front porch, just out of reach of the dog!

9:01 PM  
Blogger Terri said...

Shovel? What's that? I got me a snowblower! A real one that works too! Course there's still 3 out back that "could" run if they just got a little attention, but it's too much to get into this close to winter. Oh and Eddy across the street has another one he's giving us!

That cat will get too close one day and be one sorry moewser! How is the doggy doing anyway? He sleeping on your bed yet?

9:40 PM  
Blogger Colleen said...

Zeus is an outside puppy. He's got a 20 foot run and a dogloo. He can sit on the front porch & watch everyone, so he's happy.

3:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home