Saturday, November 12, 2005

Busy, Busy

It's a busy day here...
[Sherm 1] Gone to physical therapy already
[Me 1]Go to the bank - hopefully it's open
[Sherm 2] Home Depot for plywood for roof over our front steps and to repair the bathroom floor
[Me 2] Haircut for Mikey
[Sherm 3] Back home and wait for me to get back home
[Me 3] Stop at drug store for hair streaking kit.. I can't stand my new color. It's flat and non-dementional.. I look like I colored my hair LOL
[Sherm 4] You better be waiting for me you old poop! hehe love ya :P
[Me 4] Grocery Shopping
[Me 5] Home with groceries and to help Sherm with roof. Yes I can swing a hammer just as good as you :P You aren't doing this job by yourself!

Then dinner [perhaps pizza and wings or something munchy and easy]... watch Spanglish on HBO this evening and I want to do some spinning on my new spindle
Bye Now!
Have a great Saturday!

1 Comments:

Blogger Colleen said...

Sounds like a busy day. Have a good one!!!

12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home