Wednesday, November 30, 2005

I gots the gook...

LOL Back from the Dr with narcotic cough stuff and a full run of samples of an antibiotic because they would have cost me an arm, leg and my first born! I'm not suppose to talk either so don't call me!!

I jumped on here real quick before the cough medicine kicks in to share an e-mail I received...
Normally I don't pay too much attention to parental advice... everyone has different opinions and of course the way I do things is usually wrong or bassackwards or I'm too easy on the kid, but this is some good advice that I'm at least going to run by Mikey for use in the future... He might see things in a different light...



Tough Love vs. Spanking

Most of America's populace thinks it very improper to spank children, so I have tried other methods to control our kids when they have one of "those moments". One that I found very effective is for me to just take the child for a car ride and talk. They usually calm down and stop misbehaving after our little car ride together. I've included the photo below of one of my sessions, with our son, in case you would like to use the technique. Its very effective

!

hehehehehehe..... I can't help but chuckle every time I look at that pic...

Laters Dudes and Dudettes


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home