Friday, November 18, 2005

It's....

<::F::><::R::><::I::><::D::><::A::><::Y::>
Yes!!! It's finally here! We're going to try and get into the new Harry Potter Movie tonight. If I had any money in the bank I'd buy our tickets on-line like we did before for the last Harry Potter movie, but alas... we're down to just dust in the our corner of the bank vault. We'll have to take our chances. If all else fails we'll have dinner at the food court and maybe buy our tickets for a later showing some time this weekend. We will see it this weekend for sure... it's just a matter of when.

::Weather::
We woke this morning to a snow covered winter wonderland. The tree branches are all snow covered and I've heard snow plows out on the main road. I'm not sure they have much snow to move... they're probably spreading salt. Our driveway sealing job seems to be doing it's job too of melting the snow nicely. Maybe well have less work this winter. Yeah right! LOL ok the work will be easier! :)

::In the news::
Oh yes... I went to school with some
winners...I don't get this. This guy was gorgeous and those of you who know me, know those words don't come easy either. I don't believe a married woman should talk like that about any man but her husband... it's just so disrespectful, but I don't know of a girl in school who didn't drool a little when he walked down the hall. He was a blonde Elvis and I mean he really looked like a young blonde Elvis... with muscles too! He was on the wrestling team and very smart. He could have gone on to do all kinds of things. His face could have made him millions. It's really sad. I believe this is the 5th person I went to school with That's had this sort of problem. The strange thing is... 3 of these people are tied in a way. Two of the guys went out with the same girl and are now in the same county lock-up! Then the girl that married one of them is in a Florida jail on the same type of charges.

::Moving On::
Guess what??? I'm going to do a
Friday Forum!
I haven't done one of these in *so* long. So here we go...
1. What do plan to do for Thanksgiving? (Are you cooking? Staying at home? Going to visit family?)
We're having dinner here at home. Mikey said he wants to help me cook everything. That should be fun. I'll have to pick out a few things that he can do on his own. Maybe the cranberry sauce could be one of them.
2. What are some Thanksgiving traditions that you have?

No real traditions other than the normal ones. Oh wait... at some point over the weekend we have to watch "The Christmas Story" It kicks off Christmas for us.
3. What is your favorite thing about Thanksgiving?
Being with family. And my Birthday. This year it falls on Thanksgiving. hehe :) Of course I hated it as a kid. I hated turkey for my Birthday dinner.
4. Do plan to start Christmas shopping after Thanksgiving or are you already finished?
I already started shopping... only have one gift so far, but compared to other years I've got a good start! LOL
5. Think about what you are blessed with and list them if you'd like.
I'm blessed in so many ways. Too many to list really, but even if I had only one... as long as I have my husband and son I'm happy. We could be living in a shack somewhere, but I'd still feel blessed to have them in my life.

Speaking of my son... We got his first report card from middle school yesterday... I'm pretty darn proud of him. He's got an 87 over-all average!! High five to the kid-O! You're doing good, man!

Have a great Friday!

3 Comments:

Blogger Colleen said...

Surprised I didn't comment yesterday? LOL, I couldn't get in! Maybe my laptop knew there was a nasty snow pic there!!! Hope you have a good time at the movie. Don't spoil it for me. I won't see it till it comes out on DVD!

8:06 PM  
Blogger Terri said...

The movie was great! Dark though so you may want to watch it before the little Miss sees it. Skulls and jumpy surprises. It was bit short for my liking though, but that's me. I could listen to that music for hours! I have the first movies music on CD and often crank it in the car :P

8:04 PM  
Blogger Colleen said...

Oh, little Miss Thang isn't scared of anything! She'll watch it when it comes out on DVD with us.

Glad I finally was allowed back in here!

5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home