Monday, November 21, 2005

Monday!

Ahhh yes... we're back to Monday and the start of a very busy week. It's laundry day and man.... do I have some catching up to do! I have mounds of the dirty stuff just waiting for me. I've already started to tackle it this morning with one load already in the dryer and the second load in washing.

I don't know about you, but I have a ton of things to do this week. Maybe it just feels like a ton of things... it's just a lot of little things I guess that makes it feel like a lot of work. I have a house to tidy up, groceries to get, pies to bake, gotta call the Dr. for my script refill.. hopefully he'll refill it without having to see me. I know there are other things I need to list here, but I can't think of them all right now.

We aren't having anyone over for Thanksgiving and we aren't going anywhere. It'll just be Sherm, Mikey and myself. My sister has decided to stay a pissy bitch(we got in a fight last weekend and haven't talked since)anyway she's going to go to her friends house... that's totally fine with me. She's drivng me nuts and I really need this extended break from her.... though the catholic/polish guilt is eating me alive. I did my part yesterday and when she was at Dads I walked down and once again extended the invite for dinner... she was snobby as usual in her "I'm right, you're always wrong" tone. Oh well.... I can't wait to have our little quiet dinner without all the comments.

I removed the poll from last week. I think it was causing my blog to bog! Ha! lol Anyway... I'll be going back to the other poll service starting tomorrow.

This is funny.. I Am We Todd Did... via google video of the day... make sure you have your volume up and little ears might try this at school and get in trouble so you might want to make sure Jr is well into a video game in another room before you play this. Course I wonder how many teachers wouldn't get the joke and need it explained like this lady did. I bet kids can pick up on this quicker than adults. It took me a few to really hear what the joke was.

Ok gang... I'm outta here. Too many things to do! Talk at ya tomorrow!
Happy Monday!



1 Comments:

Blogger Colleen said...

LOL! That was funny!

8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home