Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Shopping

I'm headed out in a few minutes to grab a few things for our Thanksgiving dinner. I'm going to try and beat the snow. I don't think we're going to get a lot of snow, but I guess it's going to drop below freezing around rush hour so I want to be off the roads way before then. Besides I have to be at the school 15 minutes early to get Mikey today because they are having their sheltering drilltoday. I am no way ready for the traffic that will be at that school so I may get there long before I really have to. They have so little extra parking there and all of the buses will be there as well.

ok off for a few groceries!
Have a great Tuesday!

1 Comments:

Blogger Colleen said...

Ugh, snow! Be careful driving with those crazies on the road & have a great day!!!

8:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home