Friday, November 11, 2005

Sock pic's

Amanda put the call out for people who knit socks. I raised my hand. I admit it... I'm a sock knitter. It's almost a sickness! I might need a 12 step program lol. j/k I'm not that bad.
But I told her to stop over and take a look at some of the socks I've made. I only have a few pairs left... I've given several away and the puppy got a hold of another pair. That was heart breaking as it was my favorite pair... I'm picking up more of that yarn in the next week. I loved the colors.

Anyway... here are a few pic's

These are house socks I made for Sherm. They are low top and meant to be worn around the house in place of slippers.



















I thought I had more pictures. Guess I need to take more picks before I give them away. I didn't even get a pic of the pair I was making for Mikey that I ended up giving to my sister. *shrug* I'm wearing the ones in the bottom picture today hehe :) They have a long top and are cuffed down. The ones at the top are medium top or ankle socks with no cuff to roll down... just a few rows of cuff like ribbing.

2 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

Oooo I love the first pair. I am wanting some striped with like reds,browns etc. Fallish to winterish. Oh my gosh Terri. I could hug you for *owning* up to being a knitter addict! :)

4:07 PM  
Blogger Terri said...

Knitting is more like therapy for me. It occupies my mind and really helps with my anxiety. I just have to get off my butt and get projects started. Once I do that... look out. I'm a knitting freak. lol

9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home