Thursday, November 17, 2005

Welcome to...

***Winter!!***
















Oh yes the white stuff is falling quite nicely here... 4-7 possible by morning. This is what happened in about 4 minutes. It's coming down quite fast. Mikey is already dreaming of a snow day. 4-7 will not be enough to close the schools, but I don't have the heart to tell him. It would take a good foot or more of snow to get them to even think about closing the schools. We're just too used to this stuff here I guess.

I had a post all set to go earlier today, but once again I lost it. UGH! One day I'll figure out what I'm doing wrong. It has something to do with when I go to change the font of my post. Maybe I should be doing that before I even start the post. *shrug*

Have a great night.... off to heat up the left-over stew.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home