Thursday, November 10, 2005

Wind and...

Snow!!!
Yes It's about ready to snow here.
Nevermind! scratch ready to snow.... I just glanced out the window... it's snowing! It's official... Winter has arrived in Baldwinsville!
<::EDITED::>
Darn it all... I had a post all ready to go... jumped off line to go get my Step-Mom from the hairdresser and come back to half of it gone and makes no sense at all! All that made any sense to me is what's above. *shrug* lol
Guess I'm not suppose to post for today... I'm going to stay warm as old man winter is baring down on us something bad today. The wind is non stop and has popped open our screen door too many times.... the dogs are tired of it already as it's made both of them have the hair on their back stand right up in fear lol Wish I had my camera ready when the puppy got it... she was a lowrider with a Mohawk!! hehe :)

4 Comments:

Blogger Colleen said...

What can I say? Snow = YUCK!!! Please don't throw any snowballs my way. :)

12:59 PM  
Blogger Terri said...

Not enough snow to throw your way yet We still have a roof over our front stairs to fix this weekend so it can't snow too bad yet.

1:01 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

Yay for winter!

5:52 PM  
Blogger Terri said...

Hi Laura Thanks for stopping by! Usually I look forward to winter, but they are calling for a really bad winter here this year. We're lining up with the same conditions as back in '66 and '93... both years had huge blizzards! *sigh*

9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home