Monday, November 07, 2005

Yep, it's Monday

We had a really nice weekend. Sherm tried on a new toy for size.
You can check that out
here. From what I saw... it fit just perfect! and the smile it created... well only Christmas morning for an 8 year old brings bigger smiles! Mikey and I went out and about Saturday while Sherm played with his new toy. We went to the new Tractor Supply store that just opened up. I'd never been to one before, but from the road I knew they would have pet supplies. Yep, I was right... at great prices too. Picked up some really pretty purple collars for the girls and flea drops for everyone..... critters folks... not us humans too! Sheesh! I paid much less there that I would have at the pet store. While we were there I took a few minutes too look around. I finally found wooden snow fence! I can't wait to get some in the spring. I want to paint it white and install it where my small white fence is. It'll be the closest I can come to a picket fence and look much better than what's out here now. We then went to Wal-Mart and then got some groceries. My sister came over for dinner and we watched Saw. what a strange movie with an amazing twist at the end. At first I thought Mikey was going to be scared, but it wasn't all that scary. I can't wait until SawII comes out on DVD now.

In yesterdays newspaper there was a one day coupon for 50% off any regular priced item at Michaels craft store. Well, I'm not a big fan of Michaels.... at least not their yarn department BUT... A.C. Moore takes competitors coupons! So off to A.C. Moore my sister and I went yesterday. She picked up all kinds of yarns.... I picked to a
Knifty Knitter set. It's kinda neat. I grabbed up some odd ball worsted weight yarn I had laying around and started up a hat just to get a feel for the tool. Too bad the yarn I used is ugly baby yellow colored because the darn hat is coming out pretty darn cool! I'm almost done with it and as soon as I am I'll be making another with some better yarn because I need a winter hat! These work up so fast too. Who would have thought I'd like a knitting loom!

ok off to switch more laundry around...
Have a super Monday!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Colleen said...

Looks like Sherm's got himself a scary new toy. :) Hope he has fun with it & stays safe!!!

3:11 PM  
Blogger Scott said...

Nice bike. I was telling my GF I wanted to buy a motorcycle next year or so.. she wasnt happy about that. But so what? mouahaha

7:17 PM  
Blogger Terri said...

CJHe's always careful... it's the other idiots out there that I worry about. He's already been hit once!
ScottIf you don't have motorcycle lic yet make sure you go to any and all classes your state offers even if they aren't required. That might help ease your GF's mind.

10:49 PM  
Blogger me said...

Oh, boy, would, Dennis love a bike like that! But since work is only a block away...

9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home