Monday, November 28, 2005

Zzzzzz....

*Yawn*
I'm so freakin' tired. We went to bed while the news was still on... around 11:20, but I saw 12:30, then 1:00 and at about 1:10 I picked up my GameBoySP and played a few rounds of Super CollapseII which usually makes my eyes get heavy. Nope... didn't happen. I then got up out of bed and took a sleepy pill (TylonolPM) and I still saw 2:30, 3:00, 4:15, 4:30, 5:10, 5:30, and finally I got up out of bed for the morning at about 6:15ish. I'm zapped. Top it all off with the fact that I'm catching the crud from Mikey and I took some Dayquil to battle the gook.... I can't wake up!! I'm so darn tempted to set an alarm and try to take a nap. I'm dizzy.... the room is spinning and my vertigo is making me swim.

Ok an alarm clock is in order.... Have a great Monday everyone!

4 Comments:

Blogger mrsgeno said...

wow I woke up this morning feeling dizzy, vertigo out of whack. so it's mikeys fault huh LOL...hope you feel better..and get some sleep.

9:37 AM  
Blogger Colleen said...

Sorry you're under the weather! A was sick Wed-Sun. Now John is getting it. His brothers kids in GA are sick too. I think it's going around the country!

11:44 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

hey it aint my fault its matts!!!

3:00 PM  
Blogger Terri said...

It's Matt's fault because he wouldn't wear his coat in the pool! LOL

10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home