Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Cold feet

No I'm not getting cold feet over doing something. I have cold feet. So cold they hurt! I feel like I was outside with wet socks and boots on like I did when I was a kid out sledding, but havong so much fun I didn't want to stop sledding to come in and get on dry socks and boot. Chances were if I went in I'd be told I couldn't go back out, so suffering was in order! lol Actually I think I have something funky going on with my feet. This started last winter and just started back up today. They only hurt on the tops in a spot about the size of a silver dollar. Last winter I got so I was putting Icy Hot on the tops of my feet to make them stop hurting. My dad has trouble like this with his hands.... an old Navy accident causes him to have extreme pain in his hands when they get cold. Could I be going through arthritis? Is this a result of me staying out as a kid? Who knows... all I know is that my handknit wool socks and slippers aren't taking the pain away... think I'll be dabbing on some Icy Hot before bed. *sigh*

Sherm put the new parts in my snowblower carb... he needs to get some new gas line tomorrow on his way home from work and I should be all set. I so want a bigger machine, but if this one works and acts reliable I'll go with it for this year. There is no way I'm going back to useing the electric snow shovel again... at least not for the whole driveway action like I've been doing the past 4 winters.

There's a new poll over in the left sidebar and if you scroll down to the bottom of the page you'll see some adoptions in the left side bar. I"m not sure how long I'll keep them on there as they are bigger than the side bar, but I jsut couldn't resist them... they're just too darn cute.

Laters Dudes and Dudettes...
I'm off to look at the inside of my eyelids for a few hours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home