Monday, December 05, 2005

Not much time

I don't have much time to post this morning. I'm off to get the carb parts for my snowblower and then I'm gonna hit the grocery store for a few days worth of eats. I think the family might enjoy food at the end of the day this week :) I also think I'll enjoy having a snowblower around when the snow really starts to fly. We only got about 8 or so inches here at the house over the weekend, but the airport recorded 11 inches. Either way it wasn't that hard to move by hand, but any more than that would have been a bit harder. I also had 2 helpers here which helped! I don't want to be too long without a good snowblower though... I have a feeling this winter is going to be a doosey (sp)!

Ok off for shopping!
Laters Dudes and Dudettes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home