Thursday, December 01, 2005

WHAT THE...

Will someone please tell me what part of "she can not talk, so don't call her tomorrow" means to call and see how I feel?? I had Mikey call my Dad and step Mom last night specifically to tell them the Dr. told me not to talk and only call me if it's totally necessary. So what does the step Mom do first thing this morning??? Call to see how I was feeling!!! *SiLeNt ScReAm* *sigh*

I'm always amused at the lengths some people will go to get cash. Thieves are now breaking into Syracuse homes to steal the plumbing! Unreal. Funny, but unreal!

Oh if you plan on doing any holiday shopping on-line you really should check out this site (9wsyr.com again). They have a list sites for secret codes to save money at on-line shops.

ok off to relax a little
Laters Dudes and Dudettes!

1 Comments:

Blogger Colleen said...

Hope you're feeling better soon!!!

3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home