Monday, January 02, 2006

It runs in the family

Oh yes... the men in this family are a strange sort.

And that's all I have to say about that.

My sister came over for dinner tonight. I'm thinking we may just have stuff again tomorrow for dinner because we still have so much snacky type food here.There's sandwich meats, shrimp ball, rye boat and summer sausage bits in sauce.

ohhhh I ran the snowblower yesterday... the new big one. I'm not sure I'll b e able to operate it safely without Sherm here to engage the tiller turny thingy (for thelife of me I can't think of what that thing is called) anyway... even he has a hard time working the lever. I'm sure it just needs adjusting.

Hmmmmm... I think the pup has the right idea. She's kickin' it /back in the living on the couch. Think I'll join her and watch Christmas with the Kranks with the men.

Laters Dudes and Dudettes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home