Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Just a few tips

When reaching for this



Make sure you don't grab this! DOH!

I quickly caught my mistake before any further mistakes could take place. I then decided it was time to put my glasses back on. I reached for them and they took a swan dive off the counter in the bathroom into this


oh yes... Tuesday has been a difficult one and all that was before 8am!!

On another note... I found a new poll host. I'm pleased to announce my Tuesday polls are back!!
(Over on the right under cupid)
Off to get some gas and drop off our Netflix return in the mailbox. Going back in Mr and Mrs Smith. Not a bad movie. quite funny, but was a bit edgy in a few little places for an 11 year old. We had remote in hand ready to fast forward just as the scene changed lol
Laters Dudes and Dudettes!

4 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

:D Sorry to laugh Terri. But that seems to be something I have been doing lately is getting the wrong things. LOL. Hope your day gets better.

12:18 PM  
Blogger Colleen said...

Sounds like an interesting morning! Z will be 11 in a couple months and still mad that I won't let him watch PG-13 unless I'm in the room. :)

5:14 PM  
Blogger Terri said...

It was a good day. No further mistakes happened! Though the day isn't over with until midnight. :)

I'm pretty much the same with Mikey unless it's a moving I've already seen, but I wouldn't be that way if the darn ratings were correct. You know like when they show a lady in her bra and panties the label should say partial nudity. Although you should see his stack of "M" rated video games *sigh* I'm sure both our boys know a LOT more than we think. *sigh*

6:41 PM  
Blogger Colleen said...

LOL! I know mine knows hardly anything & that's fine for now. Dh, Z, and his 13yr old friend were "hanging out" one night and the 13yr old was saying stuff about the babysitter & her boyfriend across the street. Dh had to laugh at the comments Z made because it was just proof he had no idea what the 13yr old was talking about!

9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home