Friday, January 27, 2006

Needing a day out

So I'm taking it!
The stresses of the past few weeks... almost this whole month actually have really gotten to me. My head hurts... my forehead. My eyebrows, even though I shape them up every few days, feel like they are touching each other in the middle... the skin between my eyebrows and my ears is tight... my neck is tight and stiff... I'm tired. Thinking hurts. Thinking ringing in my ears over and over. All signs that I need some me time and signs my anxiety is going to catch up to me if I don't do something about it. I had it out with my step mom yesterday... she's got my sister fooled... I could just scream... I know she's not as sick as she's leading on. She needs to get dressed and get moving... I saw her bend over like nothing to pick up the cane she insists she needs. She knows I saw her do it.... she looked away too quick... She's done this before. She's stopping med's on her own without the Dr. telling her to and then she lies about it to the Dr... You just don't stop heart meds on your own! She kept up on that antibiotic when she should have stopped it and called her Dr right away. I just need to get out of here and away for a few hours then all this won't bother me so much.
So... I'm off to the thrift store in search of a treasure... a trinket... a "find". If not a treasure, trinket or "find" then maybe a few wool sweaters I can unravel and knit into something new... just for me :)
Please dont think I'm down or blue by reading this post.... I'm NOT... I'm at my limit at a stage just before getting down or blue. I know when I need "me" time and I'm taking it. This post just helped clear my brain of things so I can think about my little shopping trip without having any thoughts of this past month rolling around in my head... it's a "me" thing :)
Laters Dudes and Dudettes!
Have a Happy Friday!! If I find anything cool on my adventure today I'll post about it later.

ohhh there's a pretty cardinal out in the feeder *big smile* Think I'll stop at the meat market and grab some suit for the birds. It's a good day for sure.
Bye for now :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Colleen said...

Boy do I know stressed! Every bone, muscle, joint, etc. has been aching in me for the last 4 months. Unemployment sucks!!!

4:52 PM  
Blogger Terri said...

UGH! I hope things turn around for you guys soon!

12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home