Thursday, January 19, 2006

Quizzie thingy

Captain Quack Rubber Duck Quiz


My anxiety is trying hard to show it's evil face today. I keep taking deep breathes and getting through it. Oh well.... pleh!

Moving on...
My cell phone seems to be acting up. The screen on the front isn't displaying anything anymore. I hate it... I used as a watch and as a way of seeing who was calling before I answered the phone. I've turned it off and on several times, took out the battery and the sim card (I know the sim card has nothing to do with it, but I had to mess with it! lol) Nothing worked... in fact, at first it had just the word "Cingular" on it, but now even that is gone.The light still works thought! lol Sherm is going to have to switch back to his old phone and I might have to too. *sigh* so much for my cute little foldy phone hehe :)

Off to watch my soap
Laters Dudes and Dudettes!

4 Comments:

Blogger Colleen said...

LOL, I'm a smart duck too! John's been having problems with his wireless head set & phone. He had to have them replaced a couple times. Ugh!

8:52 PM  
Blogger Terri said...

We're all on a family plan with my Dad. Dad called Cingular tonight and gave them and ear full... guess someone from the top of Cingular is suppoSe to call him on Monday about replacing all of our dieing V180's. Dad has had 3 of them.. Mikeys died in the lake this summer and now both Sherms and mine are on the fritz.*sigh* My sister is the only one with a V180 that isn't acting up *sigh*

9:59 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

yeah she never uses it!lol

8:56 AM  
Anonymous Alexis said...

Hi there! I notice we have the same cell phone, it acts up quirky on me too. I thought it was just me, until I found out the phone had been recalled... nough said. Guess I'll be in the market for a new phone!

11:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home