Tuesday, January 10, 2006

So, what's in your....

.... front yard?






There are turkeys in mine!!

This is the same pack of turkey's that I posted a picture of back in the Spring. They love our neighborhood. The ladies up around the bend have been feeding them, but now they went to Florida for the rest of the winter and the turkeys are looking for another bird feeder person who will also feed them.... guess that's going to be me! After my sister and I pick our step mother this morning I'll be headed to the farmers co-op for some cracked corn. Hey... I feed other birds... why not these birds, right?

A quick note about my polls... I found another poll service that I'm going to try out and I'll be posting a new poll later today or this evening. Thank's to CJ for pointing out the bad ads that were showing up on blogpoll.com, the old service I was using.

Laters Dudes and Dudettes!


2 Comments:

Blogger Colleen said...

Holy turkeys! Reminds me of my old backyard. And hardly any snow there right now either. :)

Hope your stepmom is feeling better!

9:49 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

OH YEAH! shes feeling better alright. already yelling at every little thing!*pulls hair out*

8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home