Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Who's out there?

Bloggers listen up! Think no one listens to your opinion? Think that B***ch at the chicken join is going to get away with throwing your food at you? Think no one cares you can't open that new fancy jar of spaghetti sauce? Think again! Businesses are watching what you say on your blogs and on message boards and they are listening to what you think and say about their products and businesses...

It's been quite a long time since I checked my stat counter. For the most part I know my visitors... they are real life friends, family and friends I've made over this here moshine (spelled that way on purpose :P) Anyway ... I decided to check my stats for some reason just now and discovered a few hits from a site that I had never heard of... so... being the curious type that I am I check out the site! lol It's called Umbria Inc. It's about time businesses finally started listening to the real consumer!

While I was in my stats I had to look at the keywords searches...
I only get a few, but when I get them they tend to be strange
"squid hibernate"
"coyotes lakeland ny"
The last one is interesting...
"mrs accordion"
lol

ok off to start dinner!
Laters Dudes ad Dudettes!

5 Comments:

Blogger Lisanne said...

I love this new design, Terri! And how cool that it's national tea month. :)

7:03 PM  
Blogger Terri said...

Thanks Lisanne! I had to do something. I was looking pretty boring. I hate being between holidays/seasons... it's tough to come up with blog designs for.

8:38 AM  
Blogger mrsgeno said...

lol mines boring its just plain, i have no clue how to do anything to it, except write in it and add pictures...you have matts favorite candy on this blog. how you enjoying the icey rain ....its chilly here past few days only 50 out lol

9:37 AM  
Blogger Colleen said...

Here's another website for you:
http://www.my3cents.com/

9:47 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

Lovely new design Terri!

12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home