Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Yaaahooooooo!

I just installed Yahoo! Instant Messanger on my laptop (yep that still sounds so friggin' cool!). I also installed a thingy over in the left column to let you know if I'm on-line. Thereal test will later when Mikey signs on his Yahoo! ID. Will both ID's run on the same IP number at the same time? If you have Yahoo! and want to add me my user name is mrssquidley

Thanks to everyone who stopped by and commented yesterday and today! Boy it was nice to log on today and see all the comments. I'm glad you like my new design. I was worried it might be too much on the eyes and on load time. I really like that lace background so it may become my permenant BG and I'll work around it with changing the top banner and other thingys :P *shrug* Never can tell though... I'm not much of one for leaving a design unchanged for too long. It might get dusty or something LOL

We've had all kinds of rain today and boy do my knees know it.
American Idol started agian last night!! Woo Hoo!! And I'm sooooo happy that tonights show isn't going to overlap the new episode of Lost. Last season we had to choose between the two shows... hopefully they keep them they way it is now. I'm not sure I can even figure out how record on a VCR anymore! lol I know Sherm can do it... thank God!!

Ok off to go get Mikey from school. Have a great Wednesday Dudes and Dudettes!

2 Comments:

Blogger Colleen said...

Watching AI right now & also glad that it's not overlapping LOST, cause I love that show!!!

8:47 PM  
Blogger Lisanne said...

I'll have to add you to my Trillian. Cool graphic!

8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home