Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Blah

Feeling quite ill this morning. I had a killer headache when I woke up. It almost felt like sinus, but now it's feeling more like migrane. I took some sinus stuff and on top of the migrane feeling I'm feeling sick to my stomache now. I want so bad to lay my head back in the recliner and take a nap. Not sure I should... sometimes naps make these kind of headaches worse for me.

Anyway... I found a really cool poll host. I can have up to 3 questions too. The results open in a new a window and it wasn't blocked by my popup blocker either. Check it out on the right.

Have a good day... I'm gonna rest for a little bit.

2 Comments:

Blogger Colleen said...

Sorry you're not feeling well. Hope you're better soon!

2:40 PM  
Blogger Terri said...

Thanks! I'm doing much better today!

9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home