Monday, February 06, 2006

Waiting on the snow

Not much going on today other than cold and wind. We're under a snow warning for during the night.. up to 14 inches of snow by morning. I guess the snow is going to go right into Wednesday too! Woo Hoo! I might get a chance to run my new snow blower! After a few years without snow days in school... or very few snow days, Mikey is already asking if I think he'll have school in the morning. LOL
The SuperBowl Rocked! I loved the Bud commercial with the baby trying to pull the wagon and the magic refridgerator was good. Oh and the baby Hummer was good as well. I have to say my favorite was from a network show though for Lost with Robert Palmers "Addicted to Love" changed to "Addicted to Lost"! It totally rocked!! As does the show. I can't wait for Wednesday!

Left over chilli for dinner, yum! Mikey wasn't into the chilli this time though so he's going to have some leftover homemade mac and cheese with a hotdog.

Laters Dudes and Dudettes!
I'll talk at ya tomorrow if I'm not digging out of a blizzard! lol

1 Comments:

Blogger Colleen said...

I missed the first quarter of the game & I think all the good commercials must have been then. Gotta say I thought the Hummer commercial was stupid, but I think they are ugly vehicles anyway!

10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home